We have further refined and added to our new web application system
• Integrates with the full desktop version of Medilink.
• Works on any modern browser based device.
• Basic Appointments.
• Basic Billing.
• Tyro EFTPOS integration.
• LanternPay integration (TAC & NDIS claiming).
• Many more improvements and features to come.
Workflow and more info here: http://www.medilink.com.au/docs/Medilink%20WebPos%20Workflow.pdf
Practices interested in the web application version of Medilink should contact email@example.com or 1300 881 995.
The main practice management (desktop version) of Medilink now contains various references to LanternPay.
This is a new claiming system which is based in the Medilink Cloud application.
You will still need to setup your patients and providers in the desktop, in the Edit Patient and Edit Provider screens.
We can now output the billing data to PenCS CAT4 (billing only, no clinical data).
- Medilink must now be run via Dashboard (aka Launcher). It cannot be run via Legacy Launcher(MPW2000.EXE) any more.
- Treatment Location in Appointments.
- Transfer Patient Account to Update Future Appointments.
- Call Medilink Cloud Browser with Provider Details (for billing).
- Optionally show Known-As in Appointment Book (instead of first name).
- Add one-year option to Provider Finish Mode.
- Modify new recall report, swap next appointment and generated, put line between patients, font larger.
- Add button to go to Emessaging Setup for this referrer.
- Add warning that there are un-generated recalls waiting.
- Store the recall generated date, and allow generation routine to skip this and show on report.
- Recall generation to be filterable by, and report to show next appointment.
- When switching to Review Billing, ensure it displays on top.
- Streamline Auto File Numbers.
- Add recall 5 year option.
- Order Referrals by date option.
- Appointment text white if the schedule background is dark option.
- Allow printing Easyclaim as standard paper invoice/receipt.
- Appointment book Provider Already on Leave message improved (was ambiguous).
- Patient ID can now be outputted via SMS appointment reminder.
- Auto create appointment if clicking LanternPay button in Accounting screen, but no appointment for this patient for today
- Check and prompt if billing item 116 but patient is eligible for item 133.
- Non-Patient Claimant not working when billing family account patient from appointment book.
- Appointment book not auto refreshing properly (fixed by allowing forceful refresh).
- Group appointment confirmed button not moving when resize dialog.
- Bulk bill processing not applying to correct items in batch.
- SMS Reply in appointment book shows previous appointment reply
- Always save settings to file when the various settings dialogs close (previously some settingswould only save on close of Medilink, and if it crashed then they wouldn’t save).
- Add public holiday leave with all providers unticked was not saving.
- Default specialty in the referrer list was not working for terminal server’s users who had aseparate settings file.
- Transferring a patient on to an empty family account was turning the family account in to apersonal account (thereby changing all the details associated with the account as this is thestandard behaviour of personal accounts). No longer does this.
- Simple SMS Review showing duplicate sends in some circumstances (but only one message was sent).
- Auto import and auto attach files by extending DMS Polling util.
- Referrers selection for letters takes too long to load.
- Secure Messaging Referrer Setup Contact Details.
- Flag to indicate a letter already sent via Emessaging.
- Referrer search improved slightly.
- When generating letters, occasionally gets error about Medilink not running.
- Template code out of range bug fixed.
- Emessaging providers (Healthlink specifically) throwing errors when spaces and other charactersin the phone number field.
Digital Health Records
- Regulation 24 Script option.
- Print patient DOB + Age on Script option.
- Results that throw exceptions at the time should attempt to be reprocessed later.
- Add known as to patient name in clinical.
- Cover off HL7 v2.3 encapsulated data format.
- Default date range for results is too wide, takes too long.
- Show Referrer Town/Address in DHR screen.
- Option to use the standard consult note template (the 4 text boxes) rather than prompting.
- Unusual Quantity option for Scripts
- Unlisted Repatriation Authority option for Scripts
- Skip Script Printer Setup and Reprint Dialog option
- Results preview flickering
- HL7 Results with PIT in OBX segment not displaying properly.
- Preview module crashing semi-frequently.
- Favourites causes non-unique Load Exception.
- HTML template not showing In Consult Note History
- Medical Objects messages not ACKing properly.
- HTML result items not showing properly.
- Results and attachments and letters don't always display - need a way to force refresh them.
- MIMS Update has caused issue with Quick Script
- Open Result button opens queue of results at first one, not the selected result.
- Newly added results on LAN workstations not refreshing until close/re-open app.
- Results path too long exception.
- Results reprocessing causes duplicates.
- MIMS download fails sometimes.
- Streamline Authority items need Phone Authority override.
- HTML results not printing.
- Right click a result and refresh preview caused a crash in some circumstances.
Restore Bulk Bill Voucher Service Id
A utility to recover from the incorrect batch processing bug, and allow successful reprocess.
More info here: Batch Processing Bug 2017
Backdate Batch Processing
A utility to backdate the batch processing (receipts and adjustments) you have done today.
To be used in conjunction with the Restore Bulk Bill Voucher Service Id utility.
More info here: Batch Processing Bug 2017
Force Remove Locks
A tool to forcefully automatically remove the Medilink database lock files (Paradox).
Table Restructure 2
Internal tool only. Can now restructure tables based on the data model (struct).
Restore Missing Mobiles
A tool that can find and fix missing patient mobile phones (caused by rare data issue), by lookingthrough the appointment book.
More info here: Restore Missing Mobiles
Fix Descriptions Utility
In some cases, run the batch processing fix utilities above has left some descriptions for receiptsincorrect.
When these receipts are later duplicated, it may look like the description is for a completelydifferent item.
This util fixes this issue. Invoices are not affected.
More info here: Fix Description
Separate Reused Invoice Numbers
If the invoice number system gets reset due to data corruption, the system can inadvertently re-useinvoices numbers it has previously used (particularly very old ones).
This causes problems withduplicating invoices and receipts.
This utility will find and separate those re-used invoice numbers, and issue new (unused) invoice numbers.
More info here: Separate Reused Invoice Numbers
- Rename to Dashboard.
- Medilink must now be run via Dashboard.
- Fixed bug with “Update Available” not showing.
- Link to the Force Remove Locks utility added.
- New ticks for 2017 R1 registrations bug fixed.
- Version of Medilink sent to web page.
- Windows 10/Server 2016 version now reporting properly to client version log.
- User profile fix tool now does HIC.INI/APPOINT.INI/OPTIONS.INI etc.
- If the version of Dashboard is 2017 R2 or newer, an updated web page will be displayed (needs to be this version to handle Bootstrap 4).
- Auto import IMM.OUT from MD implemented.
- Fixed issue with IMM.OUT not picking up the HICCode field that has the correct vaccine in it (instead finds on name alone – which was not ideal).
- AIR Provider selection bug.
- Fixed Revert Batch to Unpaid utility not cleaning up banking records.
- Rename ACIR to AIR.
- IMM.OUT will now process less frequently, i.e. more AIR Encounters will be batched up togetherin a single claim.
- Occasional crash on search of patient name in AIR Encounter dialog.
- Added FHI fees.
- Fixed bug with HBF fees.
- Renamed Single SMS to Simple SMS.
- Simple SMS saving multiple rows, fixed.
- Bug fixed where old patient SMS reply remains in appointment slot even when new appointment added.
- SMS replies can now optionally move with appointments.