1. From the Appointments Book screen
Setup>>Providers Weekly Schedule.
2. Choose the provider you want from the drop-down list.
3. If you’re create a schedule that will start later, type in the date in the Offset Weeks From section (this will just cycle the display to the appropriate week).
4. If you just want to edit/delete a schedule, click on it and click Edit or Delete.
If you want to create a new schedule, either click Add and fill in the details, or click and drag to highlight the appropriate area.
5. If you are adding or editing a schedule you will now see the Setup Schedule screen.
Make the appropriate changes and click OK.
Note | that if you want a one-off schedule that the expiry date should be the same date (just copy and paste the start date into the expiry date).
6. If you have deleted a schedule but then realised it was a mistake, just put it back in.
Deleting schedules does not actually delete appointments, and they will pop back up once you recreate the schedule again.