We've had some questions about how to use Medilink to find the most common referrers for your practice/provider (i.e. which referrers are giving you the most referrals). This guide will show you how to do just that.
1. Navigate to the Accounting Screen.
2. Choose the Links menu.
3. Choose Export.
4. Choose Referrers By Date Range.
5. Choose Detailed - Referrers and Patients.
7. Choose the date range for when the patients were seen.
8. [Optional] Choose the servicing providers (click enter to leave them all selected).
This produces a Crystal report.
Done! You've created the report.
Want to export it to Excel? Check out our Exporting Reports guide.